Ahh, so you've come to see my art, huh? Good! These are some of my best drawings, but I'm always trying to improve my abilities. I've been lazy, but I want to start drawing again. If you want to give me ideas on what else to draw, please tell me. I hope some of my future drawings will include more Ranma 1/2 and Ah! Megami-sama.
As soon as I learn how, I'm gonna make thumbnails for the pictures. I like to hear feedback (mostly positive ^_-), so don't be afraid to e-mail me.
These are all my working pictures. I have a Ranma and a Makoto drawing that didn't upload right, so they appeared cut in half. I'll try to have this problem fixed soon so I can put them up. I'm also sorry about the quality of the pictures. They are pretty good, but if anything's wrong (like coloration, blurriness, etc), it's the fault of my baka computer. Enjoy ^_^
- This is a pencil drawing I did of Inu-Yasha during the last day of exams. Hey, I gotta do something to keep myself occupied when I finish my exams when there is still an hour left of exam time ^_^
- Lina Inverse
- A drawing of, obviously, Lina Inverse from the Slayers. I think this took me a week and a 1/2 to draw, since I only worked on it during 5th hour and lunch (I had 5th hour every other day)
- Kino Makoto
- A drawing I did during the beginning of the school year. Hmm...I seem to do a lot of my drawing during school ^_^ (luckily, I didn't get in trouble TOO much)
- Ayanami Rei
- The very one from Neon Genesis Evangelion. This has the same story as my Lina drawing, except I did Rei before I drew Lina. This picture is(was) on my 5th hour folder, so I copied it from there.
- Tsukino Usagi
- This is one of my first serious Sailormoon drawings. This, surprisingly, was done at home ^_^. I have done the other 4 scouts in similar poses. I might scan my Mako one, since I really like that one.
Back to the main page!