It'll be from her manga work only, no anime references, since it's not canon. It's also has to be a basic generalization from all her work, but if I accept it, it _can_ be a reference to only two or three of her works (one only if it's a really good idea). I want it to be from any and ALL of her works, from Urusei Yatsura to the Mermaid Saga, from Masion Ikkoku to Inu-Yasha.
Please e-mail me any of your ideas, and I will gladly add them to the list if it fits ^_^. I want this list to grow and become of the longest lists on the web related to anime/manga stuff. So help, and contribute!
- Whenever you think about your true love, you crash your head into things or you break walls.
- Your're afraid to look at other woman because you think your girlfriend would electricute you.
- You think everyone has multiple fiances.
- Every relationship you try to start always turns into one or more love triangles.
- When you hear sounds in your wall, you persume its your neighboor instead of mice or termites.
- Your fiance hits you with any inanimate (or in some cases, animate) object if you do something to annoy her.
- The only way you can express your true feelings is by insulting your loved one.
- You get jealous at almost anything the person you like does or anyone she/he is even remotely friends with someone of the opposite sex.
- You think, no, you _know_ it's possible to travel to another time either by an accident caused by someone you know/are fianced to, or through an ancient well.
- You search the seven seas looking for mermaids
- You actually find one and try to take a piece of it's flesh so you can live forever.
- You either hate your parents for making you have a fiance, or your parents are ashamed that you are even their kid.
- You start to think its weird that most old people aren't incredibly short.
- You think panty theives are normal.
- Your fiance's cooking will either kill you or turn you into something non-human.
- You think dating a nun will help you lose weight.